Explore Bali’s underwater treasures in 3 destinations around the island – Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Tulamben, Pemuteran and Menjangan - in 7 days
Where are the days? How many dives?
* 3 days diving in Nusa Lembongan (6 dives), including 1 or 2 day trip(s) to Manta point (if the weather allows it)
* 2 days diving in Tulamben (4 dives), including one on the USAT Liberty wreck
* 2 days diving in Pemuteran (4 dives), including 1 day trip to Menjangan Island
Total price per person IDR 6’900’000
Included in all packages:
* a full set of diving equipment,
* 1 dive guide per maximum of 4 participants,
* boat transfer (apart for shore dives in Tulamben),
* safety equipment (oxygen on board),
* community contributions, parking and porter fees,
* refreshments, drinking water, service charge and taxes,
* trips to Manta Point are depending on weather and conditions at sea, no destination or dive site can be guaranteed at any time.
Do you also need overall transportation from South Bali or from the airport?
Total price per person with transportation IDR 8’200’000 including in addition to the below:
* Transfer to Nusa Lembongan from South Bali area
* Transfer from Lembongan to Tulamben (including fast boat)
* Transfer to Pemuteran
* Transfer back to South Bali area or to the airport*
We can easily complete the package with accommodation for you, just let us know if you would like budget, mid-range or high-end accommodation. We will get back to you very quickly with a package offer.
The non-diver companion can always enjoy stand-up paddle in Pemuteran or snorkeling in each location.
Please note: package price excluding Menjangan Island Marine Park entrance fee as charged by the authority. Currently IDR 225’000 / day (Monday – Saturday) and IDR 325’000 (Sunday and public holidays)
Single supplement when transportation is included: IDR 600’000