Adventure and Nature
Bali Diving Academy’s job is to accompany you underwater, which is what we do best. As safety and enjoyment are two of our major concerns for your Adventure experiences and Nature explorations, we work with the safest and most professional operators on the island.
Our in-depth knowledge and 20 years experience give us the edge, when it comes to making sure you get the most out of your visit to Bali.
Let us know what you would like to see and do, and in consultation with our partners, we will prepare your full package, taking into consideration time for you to discover Bali’s land based attractions.
Land Based Adventure & Nature Activities:
- Taman Safari and Marine Park offers small safari journeys, animal encounters, a fresh water aquarium and other adventure experiences
- Elephant Park, is a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, which also provides a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world
- White Water Rafting from beginner to experienced levels is available in the Ubud area. Children must be 8 years of age or more.
- Trekking is enjoyed all over Bali, even on the inside of mountains. While trekking, you can discover village culture or traverse through rice paddies.
- Cycling will take you down Mount Batur through sleepy villages along little-used tracks and roads. A bike and other necessary gear can be provided.
- Canyoning is a fantastic way to see a side of Bali that not everyone experiences. Breathtaking!
- Mount Agung, Bali’s sacred volcano, is ideal for climbing. Trekking shoes can be rented.
- Bali Bird Park at Ubud is a thrill for young and old. All Indonesian bird species are here for you to photograph or simply admire. Bird species from other parts of the world include Pelicans and Flamingos. The bird park’s small bar and restaurant provides an ideal spot for lunch.
- Surfing Bali’s famous waves. We’ll organise your surfing adventure according to your level of expertise, from beginners to experienced. Tuition can also be organised. Children must be 6 years of age or more.
- Rainforest exploration at Bedugul combined with a few hours at Bali Tree Top provides fun activities in an open air environment. Choose from 7 Adventure Circuits and 72 challenges for all age levels (children must be more than 4 years of age).
- Waterbom is at Kuta. Have a day of non-stop fun in Bali’s best water park.
These are only some options that can be combined with a Diving Adventure and Nature Exploration in Bali. Let us help you to organise yours!